|Dr Conway from india...please help....
Oct 22, 2005
Can an HIV test give incorrect result due to rabies vaccine? I have taken 5 doses of the vaccine and I tested negative at 7.5 weeks, I know I need to get tested again at 12 weeks, however a negative test at 7.5 weeks did put me at some ease!
Thankyou for your time.
| Response from Dr. Conway
There is no evidence of any kind that a rabies vaccine (or a vaccine of any kind) can make an HIV test falsely negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Throat After Swallowing Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts If You've Never Had Sex?
- How Do Lesbians Protect Themselves From Stds?
- What Age Group Is More Likely To Have Or Catch Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.