Dr Conway from india...please help....
Oct 22, 2005
Can an HIV test give incorrect result due to rabies vaccine? I have taken 5 doses of the vaccine and I tested negative at 7.5 weeks, I know I need to get tested again at 12 weeks, however a negative test at 7.5 weeks did put me at some ease!
Thankyou for your time.
Response from Dr. Conway
There is no evidence of any kind that a rabies vaccine (or a vaccine of any kind) can make an HIV test falsely negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Loose Stool An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Having Oral Sex?
- How Fast Does Doxycycline Cure Chlamydia?
- In A Cbc Count What Tells You If You Have An Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.