A few reasons why a cure will never come Part 2

Thank you for reply! I agree with you Doc, but my point is not conspiracy but a sense of reality maybe a little too much dramatic but reasonable. Scientists and researchers like you may hope and pray for the good and the cure but not CEO's. The problem is that research must be an issue for non-profitable associations helped by volunteers and public funds and not one for corporations. Big industry doesn't care much about the infected people if there's not a good financial income, and this is not rethorical. All the diseases without a cure are the evidence for that. 20 years in collecting money from everywhere to kill this virus, milions and milions, and we still do not have a cure. Believe me I'm an optimistic person but with a deep sense of responsibility and sensibility for all the 40 milions of persons infected, most of them in the Third World and without access to the medicines. The fact of this is the proof that my thoughts about pharma corporations are not wrong. Thank you for attention and for publishing my point of view!

Response from Dr. Conway

There are a lot of people at universities and in the pharmaceutical industry working hard to find a cure. Let us hope that at least one of these individuals will be successful in our lifetimes and that their efforts will be recognized.

Partner's adherence to drug regimen
Switching meds