vieny legs

I have skinny and prtruding veiny legs from meds I recently saw on the tv news about a new lasar treatmewnt for vericous veins. Can this treatment be used on me?

Response from Dr. Boyle

The visible veins in your legs are likely to be due to loss of subcutaneous fat in your legs, not varicosities in the veins. You should have your doctor evaluate them and confirm this, but if the protruding veins are due to the meds, laser treatments for varicose veins are unlikely to help. Unfortunately, there is very little treatment available for this condition, although changing to a non-nucleoside regimen, using certain vitamins and supplements, and a nutritional assessment may help. You should discuss these options with your doctor. BB

swollen lymph node in the groin
Lamisil and HIV