melatonin and neuropathy
Oct 20, 2005
can melatonin help in any of the treatments for any kind of neurapathys plase let me know i have very bad neuropathy in my legs and feet
Response from Dr. Henry
I have not seen any convincing data that melatonin helps neuropathy. Other treatments (switching off offending medications, controlling diabetes, amitryptiline, Neurontin, ? high doses of N-acetyl carnitine) variable help some patients. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Bumps On Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Muscle Ache Sign Of Seroconversion
- Can You Get AIDS From Touching An Open Scab?
- Hpv After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.