Antiretroviral drugs and the baby
Oct 19, 2005
5 months baby on antiretrovirals, what next and what to give that baby on daily diet. Thank you
Response from Dr. Henry
If the baby is on antiretrovirals and is known to be HIV+ then treatment would be extended indefinintely. Diet should often include a vitamin and careful tracking of the baby's weight gain/growth and other clinical parameters. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is A Mild Case Of Shingles Without A Rash?
- What Does A Person Feel When They Have Herpes?
- What Color Is The Discharge From Gonorrhea?
- What Can Be Done To Rid The Pain Of Nerve Damage From Shingles?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
- Symptoms Of Hpv In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.