|previous nerve damage
Oct 16, 2005
if someone had previous nerve damage in the lower extremities, would hiv infection of less than a year tend to cause neuropathy quicker since they was previous nerve damage? Can a person have nueropathy this quickly without being a fast progressor? Can you see this type of symptoms and still have great immune function and normal cd4 counts? I thought symptoms don't show up for years?
| Response from Dr. Henry
This forum is exclusively for the discussion of side effects of HIV therapy in persons known to be HIV infected and taking antiretroviral. If you are having problems with neuropathy on HIV meds which HIV meds are you taking and what specifically are your symptoms. ?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can Be Done To Rid The Pain Of Nerve Damage From Shingles?
- Dry Cough After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Bleeding During A Pap Smear
- Does Doxycycline Cure Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.