Neuropathy

I was on Zerit for 5 years but recently changed meds. The neuropathy in my feet kept getting worse and worse. My doctor now assures me that the new meds don't cause neuropathy so my questions is: will the pain eventually disappear or are the nerve endings permanently damaged? I've asked him but he is unsure of the answser?

In my experience D4t related neuropathy usually gets better but it can even get worse for several months and then slowly (sometimes very slowly) improves (months and months). I have had some patients who did not experience much improvement even off meds that were likely contributing (fortunately that is not very common). KH

Joint Pain When Nandrolone Added To Regimen
sexual dysfunction