f/up adrenal glands

Thankyou for responding Dr. Henry. I guess I am confused. Regarding the hemogloblin issue-I have read on this site that 12.4 for a man-can effect energy levels and correcting it-using epoiten can really help.I addressed this question to Dr. Frasino-Perhaps this is just a difference of opinion. My dilemia I guess-!!!I just can't stand being this tired anymore-I am talking to tired to do the dishes-I could sleep for days at a time and still be fatigued. Ready to give up here-I need 20 mg of dexadrine to function-

Many persons with a hemoglobin of 12.4 would feel reasonably OK but there is a wide variation for person to person (also relates to how quickly a low hemoglobing develops). Of course the company which makes overpriced erythropoietin pushes the product on the public and clearly some patients need it or benefit from it but many in fact most persons with a hemoglobin at the 12.4 level do not benefit much from it. Often checking your endogenous epo levels as well as other heme parameters (vita B12,folic acid, iron) may help point therapy in some direction. Adrenal insufficiency can be assessed by a cosyntropin stimulation test. KH

Do all HIV meds have a generic?
italian vaccine