Oct 13, 2005
I am a nutritionist and I work exclusively with HIV/AIDS patients. I'm new at this job and want to learn as much as possible about my patients' needs. I've read tips about helping altered taste by trying the baking soda swish. I'm not sure when to advise this method or why.
Response from Dr. Henry
Baking soda is used for teeth cleaning, improving bad breath, easing the pain of sore or irritated tisses in the oral cavity. If anyone knows of other uses please post them. KH
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
- Is Autoimmune Hepatitis Contagious With Sex?
- Tingling Sensation Penis Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Will Chlamydia Show Up On A Blood Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.