Penis hurts

Hey i really need your help, im afaird to go the doctors because im scared to hear whats wrong but i recently had sex with my girlfriend and we both were virgins and my head poped out and it pained alot for a few days and now the head is gone back in but on the tip of my penis now thers a little cut around the top circle its like white and has red spots which look like bloood to me is that normal? will it heal by itself and also my head poping out is that normal?do i just have to get use to it? because it hurt alot when i had got errections

This forum is for the exclusive discussion of side effects of HIV therapy. Questions on other topics will not be answered.

f/up infro-adrenal glands
Baking soda