positive ana level
Oct 12, 2005
my doctor got my blood work back, she said everything looked okay but my ana level was positive, and she wanted to test me for lupus, ive been researching and i still have found nothing about ana levels if my lupus report comes back negitive. any advice?
Response from Dr. Henry
This site is exclusively for the discussion of side effects of HIV therapy. What is your HIV status and which HIV meds are you taking?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can Your Immune System Fight Off Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.