|positive ana level
Oct 12, 2005
my doctor got my blood work back, she said everything looked okay but my ana level was positive, and she wanted to test me for lupus, ive been researching and i still have found nothing about ana levels if my lupus report comes back negitive. any advice?
| Response from Dr. Henry
This site is exclusively for the discussion of side effects of HIV therapy. What is your HIV status and which HIV meds are you taking?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Testicular Pain?
- Does Sore Throat Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Penis Discharge A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Diarrhea After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.