|baking soda & altered taste
Oct 12, 2005
Why is a baking soda 'swish' recommended for altered taste / smell?
Response from Dr. Henry
This site is for the exclusive discussion of side effects related to HIV therapy. What is your current HIV clinical status and which HIV drugs are you taking? That information would influence the response yo your question.
Improving food intake in AIDS patients
positive ana level
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Std Cause A Rash Around Mouth And Nose
- What Does Hpv Cause?
- What Kinds Of Infections Could Cause A Brown Discharge?
- Can You Get Hiv From Someone Undetectable?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.