|Improving food intake in AIDS patients
Oct 11, 2005
How can i improve the food intake in AIDS patients
| Response from Dr. Henry
Getting HIV infection under control with antiretrovirals, minimizing any stomach side effects of antiretrovirals, treating any GI conditions that are causing symptoms, increasing appetite with drugs like Marinol, getting help from a nutritionist/dietician in the clinic all can help some patients improve their nutritional state. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Dry Blood?
- How Accurate Is Hpv Testing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.