|Improving food intake in AIDS patients
Oct 11, 2005
How can i improve the food intake in AIDS patients
Response from Dr. Henry
Getting HIV infection under control with antiretrovirals, minimizing any stomach side effects of antiretrovirals, treating any GI conditions that are causing symptoms, increasing appetite with drugs like Marinol, getting help from a nutritionist/dietician in the clinic all can help some patients improve their nutritional state. KH
Horrible Itching and burning
baking soda & altered taste
- Would Gonorrhea In Your Throat Cause Swelling
- Will Z Pack Take Care Of Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Will A Person That Has Chlamydia Always Have The Disease?
- When Will A Woman Find Out She Has Gonorrhea?
- When Can You Exercise After Having Shingles?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.