Please get tested and thank you

Hi Dr. Henry and Dr Conway,

I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the amazing work you are doing on this website and your practice by battling the HIV and AIDS each and everyday. I cant tell you how hard the past few months of my life has been since I was 100% sure that I was infected with the virus and the only thing that kept me somewhat sane was this website. Internet is a powerful resource when looking for information about HIV and AIDS and unfortunately misleading since just about any HIV/AIDS symptom can also be caused by another disease.

I am 32 years old female, successful and engaged but just until few hours ago certain that I will be losing it all because of my wrong choices years ago. I have been having achy bones, discomfort in my lymph glands, chills, coughing at night, weakness and extreme fatigue, severe sinuses and so on.

I also want to ask whoever is reading this to PLEASE GO AND GET TESTEDeither way you will feel better. Believe in the higher power (whatever that maybe) and stay strong.

Thanks, G

G,

thanks for your testimony and recommendation for people to get tested so they can starte protecting their health and the health of others. KH

thrush question
Questions, and dudes from Buenos Aires