Oct 8, 2005
My doctor gave me nystatin to cure thrush I have been taking it for 2 days and it has not been helpfull can you tell me the average time lenght till its gone, thank you
Response from Dr. Henry
Use of Nystatin to treatm oral thrush in the setting of HIV infection can can many days even weeks to clear. Sometimes I get better results with clotrimazole troches or oral fluconazole used for several weeks. KH
Sores/scabs on scalp
Please get tested and thank you
- What Is A Good Cd4 Count?
- Can You Get Hiv From A Doctor Not Wearing Gloves?
- Can Hiv Test Be Wrong After 1 Year?
- What Underlying Conditions Cause Candidiasis?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What If Had Sex After Taking The Pills For Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.