Mild Dysplasia

I have been told by my doc that I have mild cervical dysplasia . I don't have HIV. This is the second time in 7 months it came to be positive. I am really scared about it. I am married and want to wheather it will affect my husband to ? Also I need to know what all the precautions I need to take in order to overcome with it. I did hear that if its mild dysplasia it cures by itself. If so how long will this take to cure by itself? Please help. Thanks for help in advance.

The forum is exclusively for the discussion of side effects of HIV therapy by patients or providers.

my own experience with lipoatrophy treatment