Mild dysplasia

I have been told by my doc that I have mild dysplasia. This is the second time in 7 months it came to be positive. I am really scared about it. I am married and want to wheather it will affect my husband to ? Also I need to know what all the precautions I need to take in order to overcome with it. I did hear that if its mild dysplasia it cures by itself. If so how long will this take to cure by itself? Please help. Thanks for help in advance.

The forum is for the discussion of the side effects of HIV therapy for patients and providers. What is your HIV status and which HIV drug are you taking. Where is the dysplasia located (cervic, anal?).

Swollen neck lymph nodes and MAC
Comment for tooth problems