Numbness/Pain

I have been infected since 1981 and am considered to have full blown AIDS. My current regimen of Noravir,Sustiva,Viread and Reyataz has been instrumental in a CD4 count of 1574/24% and VL 120 at the last exam. My problem is that two days ago with no trauma to cause it my left foot started to get sore and cause me to limp. Now the left most side of my foot feels like it was given a novacaine injection and the heel hurts with the pain radiating up into my calf right up my back and to the left side of my head. It seem to get worse as the day progresses. Could this be being caused by my meds?

I would be concerned about a blood clot, hidden nerve problems (such as from herpes zoster), plantar facsciitis or other conditions. It would be very unusual for one of your HIV meds to cause a localized problem like you describe so a good clinical evaluation needs to consider a wide range of possibilities. KH

metanucil - side effects
Problems with tooth and gums