Neck gland/face swollen

Hello, I am a 34 year old Caucasian male and have been poz for 10 years,starting HAART in 2001 after being diagnosed with Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma. After chemo and radiation, the cancer was deemed in remission. About 2 1/2 years ago I began feeling swelling of a gland in my neck, under my jaw, and have had it biospied with the results coming back inconclusive. I have been feeling extremely fatigued in the past 3 months, and my lower side of my face, the same side as the gland, has become noticably swollen. I was tested for Sjogrens, but that came back negative. Someone suggested DILS, but I do not have a dry mouth or skin, and my CD8 level is in normal ratio. I'm really worried and can't seem to find the answer. Any help you could provide would be greatly apprciated, thank you very much!

Response from Dr. Conway

The key here will be to define the pathology of what is going on. In general terms, it could be a cancer, an infection, or something else (such as DILS, or infiltration of lymphocytes into your salivary glands). You may well need another biopsy, or maybe a CT scan of your head and neck to first define the anatomy and establish what it would be best to biopsy.

strange question-don't laugh
HIV & Avascular Necrosis