test or not

I know this page is for HIV treatment but I need this answered asap. I was with a paid lady and was recieving hand masturbation for about ten minutes with baby oil. She then began to rub her vagina on the shaft of my penis. I stopped her and she went back to using her hand. I did not penetrate her and I am pretty sure she did not rub her vaginia over my penis head. I called my local clinic and was told that if I did not penetrate not to worry about HIV. They said the contact with air and the oil would have killed any HIV. is this true or should I be worried?

Response from Dr. Conway

Direct contact of your penis with her external genitals without any penetration having occurred would only carry a risk of HIV transmission if she were infected, and if she had an open sore and you also had an open sore. If neither you nor her had any open sores, you received good advice about not going for a test and you should not be worried.

Iam I HIV Positve
Sustiva + Truvada Rash