|my swollen ankles
Sep 26, 2005
Help! i had my daughter 9 years ago, my ankles got very swollen and feet, well its been 9 years and they are still swollen, i have seen a doctor about 3 times but they just tell me to elevate my feet and put support socks on which i have done, what do i do? i am so depressed.
Response from Dr. Henry
This forum is exclusively for the discussion of side effects of HIV therapy. What is your current HIV status and which HIV drugs are you taking?
- Is Itchy Scrotum A Symptom Of HIV?
- How Do You Know If You Have Anal Cancer?
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can My Penis Fall Off From An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.