|my swollen ankles
Sep 26, 2005
Help! i had my daughter 9 years ago, my ankles got very swollen and feet, well its been 9 years and they are still swollen, i have seen a doctor about 3 times but they just tell me to elevate my feet and put support socks on which i have done, what do i do? i am so depressed.
| Response from Dr. Henry
This forum is exclusively for the discussion of side effects of HIV therapy. What is your current HIV status and which HIV drugs are you taking?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Achy Balls After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.