|my swollen ankles
Sep 26, 2005
Help! i had my daughter 9 years ago, my ankles got very swollen and feet, well its been 9 years and they are still swollen, i have seen a doctor about 3 times but they just tell me to elevate my feet and put support socks on which i have done, what do i do? i am so depressed.
Response from Dr. Henry
This forum is exclusively for the discussion of side effects of HIV therapy. What is your current HIV status and which HIV drugs are you taking?
- Doxycycline Treat Vaginal Infections?
- Why It Still Burn After I Have Been Treated For An Std?
- After Using Pep Is A Three Month Window Period Accurate
- Are Body Itch, Joint Pain, Numbness HIV Symptoms?
- Are Little Bumps On The Head Of The Penis A Sign Of Hiv?
- How Accurate Is The Hiv Rna Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.