Few questions

Hi, I'll try to ,ake it short: 1.GH- What new research are ne with this?Is there any hope regarding all lipo symptoms? Can it help to the fat in the abdomnal and to lost weight and muscle in arms and legs? In the meantime is vitalin is recomended?(i am on viread+videx+stockring and soon the kaletra will replace the stockring cause i want to get pregnant-have >25vl and 800cd4. 2.Exercise-(the exercise forus is inactive)- What kind of exercise to help fighting the lipo symptoms?i strated walk 40 minuted 3 times a day when wheighs are attached to my legs, i am also trying to weghts trainnig to the arms 2-3 a week, is this good enough? what about stomach exersice?will the old tradditional ab bending (when you are on your back and rise up )can help? 3. I herd that chrominum polynicotinat is helping to burn fat, ican this help me with the maf mass at the stomach? 4.Planing on doing suction surgery-the fat in the stomach is a nightmare, some of the fat can be pinched- and lots of celluloid, can this kind of surgery helps?I beleive i'll have to take sime tests before doing it ct etc...but the dr. i want to do the surgery was recomended by my hiv dr. so i guess i am in good hands- what do u think? 5.Colesterol - At my last bood tests i have 204 - it was higher,will reducing the cholesterol will help me fighting the lipo?what can be done to reduce it?

Thanks- 30 years old female from Israel.

Growth hormone does not add fat back where it has been lost and is being evaluated (as is growth hormone releasing factor) for its safety and effectiveness at decreasing intra-abdominal fat (visceral) fat or buffalo hump on the neck). It is unclear to me whether changing your HIV meds would help. I cannot endorse the use of chromium derivatives for fat burning in the absence of any good published efficacy or safety data. There may be some linkage between blood lipid abnormalities and peripheral fat issues but it is not consistent or well worked out. The cholesterol subtypes (HDL= good, LDL= bad, and VLDL= linked to triglyceride levels) are also important to look at. The whole situation with fat problems is very frustrating at present but much less frustrating then what used to happen in the pre-effective therapy days (terrible suffering and death were experience by so many). For now no easy answer. KH

Libido high, woody low
SALIVA TESTING