Do boils and blisters appear because of HIV

I have a son who has HIV/Aid and he has broken out with red spots that have turned into boils which keep seeping. Is this a side effect of what he has and she we be concerned. Could you please email me the answer as I am afraid that I won't find this site again. I need to know immediately as to what to do? Thank you. Dana brighteyesavon@aol.com Please, please get back to me right away. It is Sept 23rd.

Infections like that are a concern and could be caused by bacteria including some that are resistant to some standard antibiotics. Careful handwashing is important when coming into contact with lesions of that nature. He should be evaluated by his HIV provider for the skin condition you describe. Unlikely but still possible to be due to one of his HIV Meds depending on further details and which meds he is taking. KH

What is the Neuropathy Progression?
Libido high, woody low