hiv posative and no meds.

I have been hiv posative for over a year and I have two friends that have had it for 20 and 12 years and have never used meds. all three of us eat healthy and exercise frequently. Why am I and my other friends healthier and have never had any effects of this killer disease, while we watch other people who are taking meds die or get very ill right in front of us.

There is a wide range of clinical outcomes with HIV infection (I have seen patients get infected and die from AIDS within one year of infection and others do well without treatment for 15+ years). There are different strains of HIV, different background genetic susceptibilities and immune responses as well as different histories of other infections that could influence the course of infection in individual patients (TB, CMV, herpes, etc).KH

Is pain on back of hands/tops of feet, Neuropathy?
KALETRA AND MUSCLEPAIN