Abnormal bloating and gas!

I am 28yo HIV+ man.On meds 3 yrs cd4 670/vrl undetect.Taking combinations of 3TC/Neverapine/Virea once daily.Started Viread almost a year ago.This is my third treatment I've tried.About 6 months ago started to feel gas problem more than usually b4,bloating and pain around my stomach area.First I thought its Lactose problem so stopped eating/drinking dairy product and went on diet.Didn't get any better.About a couple of month ago the bloating appears every single day.I don't know what to do anymore.My blood test,ultrasound doesn't show anything bad and my doctor is keep saying that everything is normal.It could be caused my meds or is something else?I was thinking to do a Lactose and celiac test.Can you help me pls.Thanks in advance.Love your forums.

Some patients are sensitive to tenofovir (more likely in my experience to cause stomach complaints than the other 2 drugs in yoru regimen). I assume you have no evidience of H pylori infection of the stomach or other infection in the gut (such as a parasite?). An empiric switch off the tenofovir to perhaps abacavir might be an option depending on your past treatment history. As you mention other disorders such as sprue or lactose intolerance can cause those symptoms as well and may merit evalution as well. KH

HERBS
Is pain on back of hands/tops of feet, Neuropathy?