Hiv medication side effects

I have had HIV/AIDS since 1993. I have had to change my medication several times since but the last few years I have either felf real good or real bad. Is this from the virus, or medication? My CD4 count was 900 and CBC was good. High colesterol levels, Im on Gemfibrozil. The only pain I have is neuropathy in my legs. I'm doing real well other than the days I feel sick and very tired. Thank you, Rich

Many HIV patients (even those who are doing good on meds) have fatigue (good and bad days) which actually is common in the general population as well. Likely not due to the virus per se. The meds can contribute as can psychological state, amount of sleep, stress, other medical conditions, and other factors. KH

Drug Interaction
Risks of swapping Efavirenz for Viramune?