Sep 22, 2005
Hello, I am 17 year old female who is in desperate need of help. I had unprotected sex with someone I barely know and I think I may have gotten an std. I have some weird looking bump, and by judging from some pictures on various sites, I think it might be genital warts. Im so scared I dont know what to do or where to go. I cant tell my parents, I dont know anyone I can tell. I want to get a test done so that I can confirm it but I dont know where I can go, and if there is such a place, can I go anonimously?
Response from Dr. Henry
Go to you local public health clinic.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Bronchitis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Painful Urination An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Can Someone Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.