Truvada

I have a quick question. I am currently on Combivir and Sustiva. I have read a lot about Truvada on The Body. Does Truvanda replace Sustiva or Combivir? Like would it be Combivir and Truvanda combo or Sustiva and Truvada combo. The Combivir and Sustiva is working for me, I take the Combivir twice daily and Sustiva before I go to bed. If I could take only two pills a day I would love that. I haven't got a chance to talk to my doctor yet but I wanted your opinion. Thanks.

For persons doing well (suppressed with no resistance) switches to simpler regimens are often considered. The Truvada in your case would generally be considered to substitute for the Combivir which would allow for a 2 pill once a day regimen. kH

too much Combivir?
Few questions regarding side effects