f/up facial swelling
Sep 20, 2005
I asked a question regarding facial swelling and you indicated if it's a result of the paroid glands radiation can help. Is that safe will it destroy the paroid gland? What are they for-salvia production? thanks
Response from Dr. Henry
Low dose radiation is usually safe. Patients sometimes experience dry mouth afterwards but most of my patients who have undergone the treatment have been pleased overall. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Ampicillin Treat Chlamydia?
- Can Genital Warts Cause Burning And Irritation?
- Are Post Nasal Drip And Dry Cough Signs Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.