|f/up facial swelling
Sep 20, 2005
I asked a question regarding facial swelling and you indicated if it's a result of the paroid glands radiation can help. Is that safe will it destroy the paroid gland? What are they for-salvia production? thanks
| Response from Dr. Henry
Low dose radiation is usually safe. Patients sometimes experience dry mouth afterwards but most of my patients who have undergone the treatment have been pleased overall. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Catch Gonorrhea Without Having Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.