Sep 17, 2005
Is it possible to get shingles even if you have never had chicken pox in your life?
Response from Dr. Conway
Absolutely. The shingles mean that you were exposed to the chicken pox virus in the past, you may not have had any symptoms of it. You can do a varicella zoster IgG test to establish that you were, in fact, exposed to the virus in the past.
Dr.Conway should I hang myself??
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Causes Of Vaginal Cysts
- What Does A Lot Of Clear Vaginal Discharge Mean?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.