Should I ask for a Liver biopsy?

Hi, I may be being dramatic here but I am obsessed with the notion that my liver is being damaged, All my blood results seem to come back ok regarding the levels in my liver, I had yellow jaundas when I was a child, and when I originally started on viramune my liver levels went over 500, then they switched me to sustivs, viread and epivir. Am I being dramatic or should I ask for a biopsy, I dont drink alcohol during the week, but do have 5 or 6 drinks of a weekend night. I sometimes think I have pain in my lower rear back both sides and convince myself its my liver. Also one last question, if I do have a few drinks of a sat night, is taking the sustiva when I get home at 2am doubling the toxicity in my liver for that period? Should I take the pills before I start to have a drink, thankyou, Kevin

Blood tests and clinical evaluation can be very useful to assess the health of the liver (as can protection of viral hepatitis with vaccines and avoid acquiring hepatitis C if not infected already). Liver biopsy is a gold standard test for liver status but often a handle on the situation can be effectively gained by other means. Avoiding liver toxins such as high amounts of alcohol and high chronic doses of Tylenol are also important. KH

Sustiva/Truvada Side Affects
Aids signs