Sep 12, 2005
DOES EDEMA OCCUR WITH END STAGE AIDS OR A STAGE OF THE DISEASE?
Response from Dr. Henry
Edema occurs from a wide range of medical problems (heart disease, kidney disease, liver disease, malnutrition, circulatory obstruction and many others) as well as a complication of AIDS ( can get edema when malnourished or obstraction of lymph/venous drainage due to tumor or infections and other reasons). KH
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Mutual Masturbation?
- What Is The Risk Of Sucking Penis?
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Donate Blood If You Have An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.