Sep 12, 2005
DOES EDEMA OCCUR WITH END STAGE AIDS OR A STAGE OF THE DISEASE?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Edema occurs from a wide range of medical problems (heart disease, kidney disease, liver disease, malnutrition, circulatory obstruction and many others) as well as a complication of AIDS ( can get edema when malnourished or obstraction of lymph/venous drainage due to tumor or infections and other reasons). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Catch HIV From Having Sex During Period?
- Can You Catch HIV From Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Can You Contract AIDS From Open Wound?
- Can You Contract HIV From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Needle Stick
- HIV Infection Risk Condom Slipped
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.