Vitalin instead on serostim

Hi, I read here that there are very promessing reaserch regarding the groth hormone and lipo and that now need to wait to the fda to approve it, my question is, I read that there in a product called vitalin (which was approved already by the fda) its bein produced in the usa, this is not a sinthetic growth hormone but a nutrition suppliments that help case the body to produce the growth hormone in higher dose. Is this safety? can i try it? is this recomended during pregnancy? Also what new research are on the gh and also about diebetic durgs that can fight the lipo? is there anything in the coming future we can expect for?

I think Vitalin is a product which claims that it naturally boosts human growth hormone levels. I don't think it has received FDA approval as a natural product. I haven't seen any solid data of a clinical benefit in HIV-associated conditions such as wasting or fat redistribution syndrome. The small clinical study posted on the company's website is fairly unconvincing. Many natural products can potentially interfere with the activity of HIV drugs and often need to be studied as far as their drug-drug interaction potential as an additional caution. There are studies using growth hormone releasing factor (still needs to be injected) for HIV treatment related increases in abdominal fat that are opening in North America. KH

Blepharospasm
Marriage