Liposuction in abdominal area

Hi. you wrote me its not commot to do lipo suction in the bely. that's broke me totaly.thisis my dream ever since the lipo started. ican't continue with this huge belly,i have celluloid at this area. can't something be done? from this all huge belly it must be something i can do and dont tell me to chage meds cause i have already did.I visit once the sugery dr. who checked me with the hands.i beleive if he thought he can't do it he would have told me, no? please help me. i can't live with this thought that i wont be able to do this. (is this dangerous)?

I would discuss the situation with your HIV specialist (who knows best your HIV history and current lipodystrophy status) who is the best person to advise you regarding the safety and potential benefit of the liposuction from the abdomen that you are considering. KH

First HIV Specialist Visit
Dry Mouth