Sep 9, 2005
Response from Dr. Henry
The side effects you describe are often due to the Sustiva. They often (75-90%) diminish over the first 4 weeks so one often has to exhibit patience which is tough. Your HIV specialist can often prescribe some medications to help out some. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Sharing A Cigarette?
- Can Someone Catch HIV From Nipple Sucking?
- Can You Catch HIV From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Can You Get HIV From Topping Without Condom?
- Can You Get HIV From Touching Pubic Hair?
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Erotic Massage
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.