oral & skin

I was recently diagnosed with oral thrush, but it appeared like a black creeping crustation on my lips (embarassing to say the least) and today I noticed similar dark spots on my ears. My viral load most recently was 23,000 and my cd4 was 36...I'm currently taking Kolettra, Truvada and Bacterim and an oral antifungal medication...what can help this?

You may need to see a dermatologist for additional diagnostic evaluation and treatment given the medications you are already taking. Sometimes topical (local) therapies can be helpful but knowing exactly is being treated is crucial to better management. KH

thanks doc..nevirapine 2doses