ARE MY DRUGS WORKING WELL

I found out I was HIV+ about 4 weeks ago (probably have been for little over a year (never sick), my CD4 was 219 and my VL was 25,100 Two weeks later my viral load is down to 330, not sure about the CD4 yet. I am currently taking Truvada once daily and Sustiva once daily. No side effects of yet, first couple of days Sustiva made me feel high, not any longer. Does this seem like it will be working for me reasonably?

Response from Dr. Conway

Going on treatment was a good decision, and you are fortunate to have available to you a simple regimen (2 pills once a day). Feeling "high" on Sustiva at first is quite common, I am pleased this has already resolved and that no other side effects have appeared. All you can do now is take your pills as regularly as you can and await the results of your follow up CD4 count and viral load to see if these pills are working for you.

Vertigo,Headache,Fatigue
thanks doc..nevirapine 2doses