HIV Hudson County asking about Sculptra

My facial proportions are not what they used to be and I was told about Sculptra injections, can you please provide me with info on if its safe and if there are any financial programs to assist me in paying for the treatment. P.S. Do you know of any physicans that are licensed to do the procedure in Hudson County, New Jersey.

The Sculptra website lists clinics/docs in the US who have experience with Sculptra injections though I cannot attest to the qualifications needed for being listed. Generally insurance does not pay for the treatment but in select cases I have had insurance companies pay for them after filling out numerous forms and pre-authorization phone calls documenting that it involves a treatment of a side effect of HIV therapy. KH

Neuropathy
vaginal secretions on raw skin