Sep 7, 2005
Hello Dr. Henry I have had difficulty with neuropathy in my feet for a few years. We have tried to not use d4t and ddi. However, I think the pain may be here to stay. I have tried neurotin. But, it seems no matter what dose it didn't help. So, I guess I want to ask what you think? Is there some approach I should try. Also, is there anything out there on the horizon to help treat this. Thanks Neal
| Response from Dr. Henry
Amitryptiline, Cymbalta, topical lidocaine or capsaicin,N-acetyl carnitine, acupuncture, pain clinic referral--all can unpredictably be helpful in differnet patients. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Sex With A Prostitute
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Risk Of Getting HIV
- Ache In Testicles After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.