Lipo suction at the abdominal

Hi, I am suffering from hard lipo for long time(8 years).It strated with belly groth and now shoulders area also and back. my deam is to have suction surgery from the stomach, i am saving money for it for long time.I read somewhere cause fat accumulate at the viscera it may be unsuitable. but this is my dream, i am actually living for this moment.i am palling to do it after getting pregnant, please adv if this surgery is normaly for lipo? did u hear about pepole who did it in the stomach? i can't even think of not doing it. this will kill me.

For many patients with HIV-treatment related fat accumulation in the abdominal area, much if not most of the fat increase is internal (visceral fat) and not amendable to liposuction. An abdominal CT scan is used to differentiate between subcutaneous and internal visceral fat. Changing HIV meds around (to a more fat friendly regimen), diet,and exercise may help some patients. Growth hormone or growth hormone releasing factor are being studied to decrease visceral fat. I haven't seen much published on liposuction-like procedures for abdominal fat in patients on HIV medication. I have had several patients undergo the procedure with mixed results. KH

Will i get lipo in my face also?
Osteoporosis