Vomiting after eatting

Hello, I am a 23 yo male with a viral load of 52 and a T-cell count of 34. I currently am doing chemotherapy for Kaposi's Sarcoma and was treated for pcp in the past. I am currently taking sustiva, truvada, pepcid, celexa, provigil, and bactrim. My current chemotherapy treament is taxol, changed from doxil. My question is I have a cough that is accompanied by vomiting. This isn't from the chemo, as this still happens long after a chemo treatment. I don't feel nauseous I just vomit. It is worse in the morning but can happen any time of the day. It is really affecting my quality of life because who wants to go out in public and throw up. Like I said I feel fine, and rarely feel sick. I was just wondering your thoughts. thanks so much

Provigil and tenofovir (part of your Truvada) can cause nausea as can a range of stomach and central nervous system problems. An evaluation by your HIV specialist (history, physical, review of drugs, laboratory studies) is key to sort out what could be causing your nausea. There are a number of medications are often useful to decrease nausea (such as Reglan, Compazine, Tigan, Marinol, Zofran and others). KH

Confused need answers
Creatine Levels Are High