Sep 1, 2005
Hi Docs, My partner has been recently diagnosed with hiv he has following figures after last labs cd4 380 and VL 200,000. He is experiencing some bloating in his stomach, a feeling of fullness all of the time and some flem. Any suggestions what this is and what he can do?
Response from Dr. Henry
Bloating in the stomach can be due to stomach, gallbladder, liver, pancreas, colon, small intestine and other organ problems as well as a range of other conditions (lactose intolerance, malabsorption, H pylori stomacn infection). A thorough history, physical, and laboratory evaluation is often necessary to sort out the cause of his symptoms. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Diarrhea After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.