Stomach pains in rith side

I am getting stomach pains in my right side alot when I sit or when I walk my stomach hurts badly. I am on Epsicom and Sustiva. What is causing this? It feels so uncomfortable. THe doc takes my blood and everythings comes out ok. I get so nervous and scared something bad is happening. I tell the doctor he just tells me the pain will go away. What should I do? The pain does go away and I feel normal but the pain comes almost once a week.

Pain in the right side of the abdomen could be due to a wide range of problems including gall bladder disease, liver disease, gas pains, colon/intestinal problems, abdominal wall injury (muscle/tendon/ligmanet/hernia), old herpez zoster nerve injury, and many other conditions. A full history and physical examination and blood test usually point to some explanation. In some cases I have been unable to explain the abdominal pain in my own patients. In a few of those cases it was related to the HIV meds and improved when the meds were switched around. The intermittent nature of the pain is both reassuring and frustrating since it often makes it hard to pin down a cause. KH

DESPERATE! Please help!
Toxoplasmosis