|Re: Tolerability in the future
Aug 30, 2005
Dr. Henry, In response to your ansewer to the the "tolerability in the future question", I have one more question. Are there drugs in developement that appear to be harder to become resistant to? It seems that they many people are doing well and the only thing that can stop them is resistance.
| Response from Dr. Henry
Yes-one of the features of many of the new drugs that are in development is that they have a higher barrier to resistance (more difficult for the virus to become resistant to them). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Docking Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Touching Open Wound Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After French Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Sharing Vibrators Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.