|Re: Tolerability in the future
Aug 30, 2005
Dr. Henry, In response to your ansewer to the the "tolerability in the future question", I have one more question. Are there drugs in developement that appear to be harder to become resistant to? It seems that they many people are doing well and the only thing that can stop them is resistance.
| Response from Dr. Henry
Yes-one of the features of many of the new drugs that are in development is that they have a higher barrier to resistance (more difficult for the virus to become resistant to them). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Touching Spit Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Fisting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.