Aug 30, 2005
I have been experiencing pancreatis off and on with mild spells of high fever. I have started to taked Noni Juice with alot of nutritional value one in which can help rebuild pancreas. I have reduced sugar intake and my cholestrol/Triglycedrides are finally being address. I wish to address this in a natural way. Can I and with what. I will begin COQ10 vitamin. Please respond.
| Response from Dr. Henry
You don't mention what your HIV status is and which HIV meds you are taking (those details influence my response to your question-this forum is for the discussion of side effects of HIV treatment). If a patient has documented pancreatic insufficiency and has had all offending medications switched then often the symptoms can be helped with the use of pancreatic enzymes. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Mouth Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- HIV Risk After Sex With A Prostitute
- Itchy Skin After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.