Will cornstarch stop diarrhea
Aug 27, 2005
I have heard of people eating corn starch, mixed with water, to control diarrhea. Is this a good option or just an elaborate excuse for pica?
Response from Dr. Henry
The forum is for the discussion of side effects of HIV treatment. What is your HIV status and which HIV drugs are you taking. Management of diarrhea in the setting of HIV treatment depends on numerous individual factors. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Trichomoniasis Without Have Sex?
- Does Salt Cure Thrush?
- Does Washing Up After Sex Prevent Std's?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.