IS IT TOO EARLY FOR SYMPTOMS?

HI. i asked a question on tuesday that has not yet been responded to.I am a male aged 24, slightly anaemic even though I have never experienced any form of it. On the 1st of July 2005, I had protected sex and half way thru it all the condom broke. I immediately washed my private parts thoroughly. I dont know if I am just too scared but of late I have had two small ringworm look alike patches on one arm and it has scared the hell out of me. My question is, can such signs be as a result of symptoms of HIV even this soon? in other words do any slight symptoms show even less than 2 months after having sex?. I am really scared coz any small disease I have like flu and headache, I am attributing it to being sick of HIV and I think I am going to die soon. I intend to go for a test soon after the 3 months has passed on but need to know a bit of the possibilities right now. I am already preparing myself mentally that I will be facing death in a few years time. Please doc can you respond to me this time around. My e-mail is chiqqo@yahoo.com

This particular forum is exclusively for the discussion of side effects possibly related to HIV therapy.

Can HIV Meds cause Anal trouble??
Impotence