|How Does HIV Associated Neuropathy Manifest Itself?
Aug 25, 2005
My above question is the question. What are the symptoms of HIV related neuropathy, and can they manifest during seroconversion? Thanks Doc!
Response from Dr. Henry
HIV-related neuropathy most commonly involved tingling or numbness in the toes and feet or pain in the feet before then involving the fingers and hands. Occasionally those symptoms can be seen during HIV serocoversion but they are commonly due to other medical problems as well so often not very specific. KH
Can HIV Meds cause Anal trouble??
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Blood In Urine After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- What Kinds Of Infections Could Cause A Brown Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.