Loss of libido

Dear Sir,my wife is having interferon coupled with ribavirin treatment for her hep C.My question was that she seems to have lost interest in sex and says that it is one of the side effects due to this medication,is that correct? can this be a possible side effect and would things return to normal once this treatment is completed? I appreciate you taking time out to answer me. Regards and thank you.

This forum is for the discussion of side effects of HIV treatment. What is your wife's HIV status and which HIV drugs is she taking. Loss of libido is fairly common from the hepatitis C treatment she is receiving-often gets better once treatment is stopped. KH

Burning Sensation on Skin
re: Been feeling "not right"